Enhance Your Lassonde Experience
Paid work placements with employers in Canada and around the world.
4, 8, or 12 month terms – it’s YOUR choice.
Lassondians have worked placements in Montréal, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi, San Salvador – just to name a few.
Lassondians can work a minimum of 12 months up to a maximum of 20 months while on co-op. You can earn up to 1 year of qualified experience towards your PEng.
There are over 500 active employer partners who recruit from Lassonde! Some notable partners are IBM, Uber, CIBC, Ellis Don, and Hydro One.
All Lassonde co-op and internship positions are paid full-time employment. Lassondians earned a 12-month salary average of $ 46,000.00 which goes a long way to help pay for school.
Three Flavours of Co-op
Work with major corporations, small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), non-profit and public sector organizations
· Gain entrepreneurial skills by working at a start-up
· Apply your newly gained skills by starting your own business, from idea to commercialization
· Receive advice and support from industry mentors
· Explore global citizenship and immerse yourself in a new culture while gaining work experience in your field
· Expand your career prospects by adding international work experience to your resume
Introducing Dev Degree – Industry Partnership Stream
We’ve teamed up with Shopify, a Canadian commerce leader, to bring you a blended study + work learning experience.
Available exclusively to Computer Science BSc students, you’ll explore your passion and build expertise as you complete your degree.
As a Shopify team member, you’ll gain new perspectives through 4500+ hours of work experience, developing the critical skills needed to solve real problems with modern technology.
Perks include salary, tuition coverage, and paid vacation paired with the experience of working alongside the amazing folks over at Shopify!
Find out more at devdegree.ca